My Other Sides

This blog contain songs that I really, really love. And some of them, eeer... okey almost, are dedicated to my "Honey Baeb" Yong Joon ssi...

I said ...songs that I really like and love or my favorite. So it does not necessarily all new songs, but most of them are oldies. The songs that mostly I sang in Karaoke when I'm depressed and want to sing (my way of releasing depression is singing, though I have a broken vocal cord or dancing).

^__^

And now I'm so engross with the K-Pop, a South Korean Popular music that begun during the early 1990's and heavily influenced by the sounds and styles of popular Japanese artists. And today it follows the trend of American pop music scenes.

Though I don't understand the lyrics, I like their songs so much and I even emoting with the sad songs. The dance steps and the fashion made me go crazy over it .

Sometimes I copied some of the choreography and teach it to my groups for our performances.

This blog has no intention of infringement. I just want to collect all my favorites.

And I'm so eternally grateful to all the people who made the videos in YT that I uploaded here. Lots of heartfelt thanks to all of you.

So many K-pop groups now are popping up. Every week there's a new release singles, and as long as there's a new songs, well then, I always have new postings too ^^
I luv it !!!

But please, you out there, please buy the original records, CD and DVD's.... Okay ???





Unreachable Love

Unreachable Love

My Wild Wise Guy

My Wild Wise Guy

3.18.11

free counters

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Multiply

Thursday, August 27, 2009

TVXQ / DBSK


TVXQ , an acronym for Tong Vfang Xien Qean.
In South Korea they are known as Dong Bang Shin Gi - DBSG /DBSK
They were later introduced in Japan as Tohoshinki.
Their name translates as "The Rising Gods of the East"

Since their debut in December 26, 2003,
TVXQ has become one of the most popular singing groups in East Asia

Name: Shim Changmin (심창민)
Stage Name: Choikang Changmin (Korean), Max (International)
Birthday: February 18, 1988
Height: 184 cm
Weight: 64 kg
About: The youngest, the tallest, and too obscenely charming for his years.


Name: Kim JaeJoong (김재중)
Stage Name: YoungWoong Jaejoong (Korean), Hero (International)
Birthday: January 26, 1986
Height: 180cm
Weight: 63 kg
About: Pretty-boy, former uhljjang, waxing philosophical band-mom. What's not to love?


Name: Kim Junsu (김준수)
Stage Name: Xiah Junsu (International)
Birthday: Dec 15, 1986
Height: 179 cm
Weight: 63kg
About: Son of former Ms. Korea finalist, poet, energetic, squeaky, animated, and quite chatty.


Name: Park Yoochun (박유천)
Stage Name: Micky Yoochun (International)
Birthday: June 4, 1986
Height: 182cm
Weight: 64kg
About: Former US resident, swanky joker - the driving sex appeal of the group.


Name: Jung Yunho (정윤호)
Stage Name: U-know Yunho (International)
Birthday: February 6, 1986
Height: 183cm
Weight: 66kg
About: Band 'leader', second oldest, the 'dad' of the group - he's the best dancer.


Mirotic
Soutce: YT by View3045



Mirotic Dance Version
Source: YT by cassiopeiashine



Trust/ Believe/ Miduhyo
Source: YT by linn1085



My Destiny
An a Acapella - female version
Source: YT by lilangel1593



My Destiny
Zource: YT by ziranick7



Thousand Years Love song
The Legend OST
Starring Bae Yong Joon
Source: YT by xFACADE



Sennen Koi Uta
Thousand Years Long Song - Japanese Version
Source: YT by yuchunsan



Many thanks to View3045, cassiopeiashine, linn1085, lilangel1593,
ziranick7, xFACADE, and to yuchunsan for their videos.

^_^


No comments: