My Other Sides

This blog contain songs that I really, really love. And some of them, eeer... okey almost, are dedicated to my "Honey Baeb" Yong Joon ssi...

I said ...songs that I really like and love or my favorite. So it does not necessarily all new songs, but most of them are oldies. The songs that mostly I sang in Karaoke when I'm depressed and want to sing (my way of releasing depression is singing, though I have a broken vocal cord or dancing).

^__^

And now I'm so engross with the K-Pop, a South Korean Popular music that begun during the early 1990's and heavily influenced by the sounds and styles of popular Japanese artists. And today it follows the trend of American pop music scenes.

Though I don't understand the lyrics, I like their songs so much and I even emoting with the sad songs. The dance steps and the fashion made me go crazy over it .

Sometimes I copied some of the choreography and teach it to my groups for our performances.

This blog has no intention of infringement. I just want to collect all my favorites.

And I'm so eternally grateful to all the people who made the videos in YT that I uploaded here. Lots of heartfelt thanks to all of you.

So many K-pop groups now are popping up. Every week there's a new release singles, and as long as there's a new songs, well then, I always have new postings too ^^
I luv it !!!

But please, you out there, please buy the original records, CD and DVD's.... Okay ???





Unreachable Love

Unreachable Love

My Wild Wise Guy

My Wild Wise Guy

3.18.11

free counters

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Multiply

Friday, September 18, 2009

2PM


(Source: Wikipedia)
2PM is a six-member boy bandfrom from Seoul, South Korea. Originally a seven-member group before leader Jaebeom left due to an internet controversy, they are managed by JPY Entertainment. The current members are Junsu, Junho, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Chansung. 2PM is one of the two subgroups branched out from the eleven-member boy band One Day, the other being 2AM. They debuted with the song "10 Jeom Manjeome 10 Jeom" (10 points out of 10 points), which showcased their acrobatic and b- boy dance styles. They achieved their first #1 song with "Again & Again".

2PM's performances consist of a combination of hip hop dance and acrobatics onstage, as shows in their performances of "10 points out of 10 points". All of the members are trained in dancing, acrobatics and singing.

Members:

Junsu (준수)

  • Full Name: Kim Junsu (김준수)
  • Date of Birth: January 15, 1988 (1988-01-15) (age 21)
  • Position: Lead Vocalist

Junsu is known as the lead vocalist of the group. He is originally from Daegu, South Korea. He originally auditioned for YG Entertainment, where he befriended G-Dragon and Tae Yang of Big Bang. He was accepted into both YG & JYP Entertainment, but chose to take the path of JYP in his final decision.

Nichkhun (닉쿤)

  • Full Name: Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul (นิชคุณ หรเวชกุล)
  • Date of Birth: June 24, 1988 (1988-06-24) (age 21)
  • Position: Vocalist

Nichkhun is a vocalist in the group. He is half Thai and half Chinese. He was born in Rancho Cucamonga, California. He spent his childhood in Thailand and in California and studied abroad in New Zealand. He returned to the States for high school at Los Osos High and was scouted by a JYP talent agent in hollywood, Californiawhile he was attending the Korean Music Festival in Los Angeles.

Taecyeon (택연)

  • Full Name: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)
  • Date of Birth: December 27, 1988 (1988-12-27) (age 20)
  • Position: Main Rapper, vocalist
  • Education: Dankook University

Taecyeon is the main rapper of the group. He was born in Seoul, South Korea but immigrated to Bedford, Massachusetts for approximately seven years. He originally auditioned for JYP Entertainment in New York City to become a model. Taec was also on the same audition show as Junho and Chansung, Superstar Survival, but was the first contestant to leave the show. He featured in "Yes I'm In Love" by Bada on her 4th album and Baek Ji Young's 2009 song "My Ear's Candy".

Wooyoung (우영)

  • Full Name: Jang Wooyoung (장우영)
  • Date of Birth: April 30, 1989 (1989-04-30) (age 20)
  • Position: Vocalist
  • Education: Ho-Won University

Wooyoung is a vocalist and dancer. He is from Busan, Korea and was selected as a JYP trainee through MGoon's JYP auditions, of which he won first place against 1,000 other candidates. Before debuting in 2PM, Wooyoung filled in as a dancer partner with Wonder Girl Yoobin whenTOP from Big Bang fainted the day before the special performance with the Wonder Girls during the 2007 MBC Music Awards.

Junho (준호)

  • Full Name: Lee Junho (이 준호)
  • Date of Birth: January 25, 1990 (1990-01-25) (age 19)
  • Position: Vocalist
  • Education: Ho-Won University

Junho is a vocalist and dancer for the group. He earned a contract with JYP Entertainment after he won a contest in JYP's Superstar Survival in 2006.

Chansung (찬성)

  • Full Name: Hwang Chansung (황찬성)
  • Date of Birth: February 11, 1990 (1990-02-11) (age 19)
  • Position: Vocalist, rapper

Chansung acted in the highly-rated Korean sitcom"Unstoppable High Kick" prior to his debut with 2PM. Chansung participated in the same survival game as Junho but lost. He auditioned a second time and was accepted into the company.

Former: Jaebeom (재범)

  • Full Name: Park Jaebeom (박재범)
  • English Name: Jay Park
  • Date of Birth: April 25, 1987 (1987-04-25) (age 22)
  • Position: Leader, vocalist, rapper
  • Education: Dankook University

Jaebeom was born and raised in Seattle, Washington . Originally entering JYP Entertainment as a rapper and b-boy, he trained for four years to improve his singing and Korean. It was initially his mother who led him to apply as he wished to not attend college, and Jin-Young Park (JYP) himself watched his audition and brought him to Korea. Following a controversy over his MySpace page, he left the group on September 8, 2009.


Quote from Jaebum the leader

I apologize for saying my last goodbye this way. I feel very sorry to everyone because of this situation and find it difficult to face everyone on stage again. I feel sorry and can only apologize to everyone, especially to all my fans that have given me so much love. I will officially resign from 2PM, today. 2PM members, I’m so sorry to all the members for not being capable of giving them strength and leaving such a burden on their shoulders as an elder and leader of the group. However, I ask and hope that everyone will give them more support and I apologize once again for everything.

Again & Again
Source: YT by 2pm



10 Out Of 10
Source: YT by jypentertainment
composed by JYP
A high energy hybrid song that combines rock guitar ripples,
electronica and a hip-pop beat.



I Hate You
Source: YT by shesmilesJ



Only You
Source: YT by xoCHiaRaNiCoLexo



composed by JYP
This is an endearing song about a man remembering his lost love.
It showcases an orchestra with an underlying hip-pop rhythm.

Romanization

only you niga anim nal gochil su eobseo nandasi useul su ga eobseo
its only you my baby its only you

only you, if it's not you, I can't be fixed
I wouldn't be able to breathe again
it's only you my baby it's only you


kkeutnabeorin chueogeul honja wae nochi motago butjaba
jinagan geu saram bonaejugo saeroun sarmeul sara
o~ nado ara geuraeya handaneun geol nado ara

Why can't I let go of the memories that have already ended
why do I keep holding onto them alone
After letting that person left me, go, I live a new life
Oh~I know it too, that it's the way it should be, I know it too

cheoeum han dareun mitji antaga duljjae dareun gyesok uldaga
setjjae dareun maeumeul dajapgo dareun sarameul manna o boryeo haesseo
hajiman naneun useul su eobseosseo


Though I couldn't bring myself to believe it the first month,
After nothing but crying for the second month
And on the third month, holding onto my whole heart
I tried to meet other people
But I couldn't bring myself to smile

only you neomani nareul sallil su isseo i nunmureul
meomchul su isseo geureoni eoseo naege dorawajwo
only you niga anim nal gochil su eobseo nan dasi useul suga eobseo
its only you my baby its only you

only you, only you can bring me to life
I can't stop these tears
So just come and return to me
only you, if it's not you, I can't be fixed
I can't bring myself to smile again
it's only you my baby it's only you



listen,neon cham areumdawosseo useul ttaemyeon nuni
busyeosseo hwanhan geu misoe nan eonjena neogseul irko maratji
o~miss you baby neomunado nan niga bogo sipeo

listen, You were really beautiful. When you smiled, I was blinded by the light
To that bright smile, I lost track of all thought
Oh~miss you baby, I really miss you so much


amudo nareul ihae motae geuttae geurigo jigeumdo
naega wae ireokekkaji neoege jipchageul
haneunji o ihae motae hajiman neoneun algo itjanha

No can understand me, and also as of now
why to this day I still have a deep attachment to you
Oh~though they don't get it, you have known it

only you neomani nareul sallil su isseo i nunmureul
meomchul su isseo geureoni eoseo naege dorawajwo baby~
only you niga anim nal gochil su eobseo nan dasi useul suga eobseo

its only you my baby its only you baby
only you, only you can bring me to life
I can't stop these tears
So just come and return to me
only you, if it's not you, I can't be fixed
I can't bring myself to smile again
it's only you my baby it's only you



Yo ijeoboryeogo haetjiman amman noryeogeul
haebwado jakkuman neoman chatge doeneun geol
ajikdo hwanhan geu misoga gyesok tteoolla cham han simhaji eojjaeseo ireoji
domuji ichyeojijiga anha gyesok chaewojijiga annneun teong binjagiga isseo
neomani chaeul suga isseo

Yo, I tried to forget you but,
no matter how hard I tried, I keep finding myself looking for you
And even until now, I keep remembering that bright smile
Isn't it pitiful, how did it come to be this way
I'm unable to quite forget everything altogether
There continues to exist an empty spot that refuses to be filled
It can only be filled by you

oh only you neomani nareul sallil su isseo(nan jugeogago isseo~)
i nunmureul meomchul su isseo geureoni eoseo naege dorawajwo~
only you niga anim nal gochil su eobseo
nan dasi useul suga eobseo
its only you my baby its only you ye~
only you, only you can bring me to life
I can't stop these tears
So just come and return to me
only you, if it's not you, I can't be fixed
I can't bring myself to smile again
it's only you my baby it's only you yeah~


jaljinaenyago? jal motjinae niga pillyohae
Are you doing okay? I'm not doing well, I need you.

I copied this lyrics from MinHwanMichelle of YT.
Many thanks to 2pm, jypentertainment, shesmilesJ, xoCHiaRaNiCoLexo, and to MinHwanMichelle.
All Photos credit as tagged.... Thanks a lot
And to the Wikipedia for all the infos.

^_^


No comments: