My Other Sides

This blog contain songs that I really, really love. And some of them, eeer... okey almost, are dedicated to my "Honey Baeb" Yong Joon ssi...

I said ...songs that I really like and love or my favorite. So it does not necessarily all new songs, but most of them are oldies. The songs that mostly I sang in Karaoke when I'm depressed and want to sing (my way of releasing depression is singing, though I have a broken vocal cord or dancing).

^__^

And now I'm so engross with the K-Pop, a South Korean Popular music that begun during the early 1990's and heavily influenced by the sounds and styles of popular Japanese artists. And today it follows the trend of American pop music scenes.

Though I don't understand the lyrics, I like their songs so much and I even emoting with the sad songs. The dance steps and the fashion made me go crazy over it .

Sometimes I copied some of the choreography and teach it to my groups for our performances.

This blog has no intention of infringement. I just want to collect all my favorites.

And I'm so eternally grateful to all the people who made the videos in YT that I uploaded here. Lots of heartfelt thanks to all of you.

So many K-pop groups now are popping up. Every week there's a new release singles, and as long as there's a new songs, well then, I always have new postings too ^^
I luv it !!!

But please, you out there, please buy the original records, CD and DVD's.... Okay ???





Unreachable Love

Unreachable Love

My Wild Wise Guy

My Wild Wise Guy

3.18.11

free counters

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Multiply

Monday, July 15, 2013

Incredible - XIA (Junsu of JYJ) ft. Quincy Brown

 Junsu's 2nd solo Album:


Incredible
By Junsu (Xia) ft. Quincy Brown
Cr: YT by LOENENT


One of the best vocalists XIA Junsu is back with the 2nd full-length album, containing much more mature emotions and various genre. In the 2nd album, XIA's vocal wears many different colors. Only his vocal in full color and acoustic rhythm complete the emotional ballad song '11am' and there are dramatic and grand traditional ballad, seasonable medium tempo dance song, and up tempo song in brass with authentic R&B and hip-hop rhythm. Also, he tried something new as a vocalist such as neo soul and funky, making Xia's vocal in full bloom to deliver rich fragrnce and happiness to listners.

The most notable one is the title song 'INCREDIBLE'. It's a collaboration work with Sony Music composer AUTOMATIC who made a big issue with XIA's single 'UNCOMMITTED' released in America last year. This powerful dance song is very summery, describing a girl's beauty with XIA's cheerful words and releasing passionate energy. Jeri Slaughter, one of America's best choreographers collaborated with him this time again. The original and powerful choreography is expected to captivate the whole world this summer. The music video was filmed in a big house in Malibu, California, showing unique visuals of vintage plus fantasy and addictive colors plus hip-hop rhythm. The glamorous party in a midsummer day will make you feel cool and refreshed.

▶ LOENMUSIC FB : http://www.facebook.com/LOENMUSIC.off...
▶ LOENMUSIC TW : https://twitter.com/LOEN_MUSIC

No comments: