My Other Sides

This blog contain songs that I really, really love. And some of them, eeer... okey almost, are dedicated to my "Honey Baeb" Yong Joon ssi...

I said ...songs that I really like and love or my favorite. So it does not necessarily all new songs, but most of them are oldies. The songs that mostly I sang in Karaoke when I'm depressed and want to sing (my way of releasing depression is singing, though I have a broken vocal cord or dancing).

^__^

And now I'm so engross with the K-Pop, a South Korean Popular music that begun during the early 1990's and heavily influenced by the sounds and styles of popular Japanese artists. And today it follows the trend of American pop music scenes.

Though I don't understand the lyrics, I like their songs so much and I even emoting with the sad songs. The dance steps and the fashion made me go crazy over it .

Sometimes I copied some of the choreography and teach it to my groups for our performances.

This blog has no intention of infringement. I just want to collect all my favorites.

And I'm so eternally grateful to all the people who made the videos in YT that I uploaded here. Lots of heartfelt thanks to all of you.

So many K-pop groups now are popping up. Every week there's a new release singles, and as long as there's a new songs, well then, I always have new postings too ^^
I luv it !!!

But please, you out there, please buy the original records, CD and DVD's.... Okay ???





Unreachable Love

Unreachable Love

My Wild Wise Guy

My Wild Wise Guy

3.18.11

free counters

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Multiply

Friday, August 30, 2013

BTOB - When I Was Your Man


 When I was Your Man

Eunkwang, Minhyuk, Changseob, Hyunsik, Peniel, Ilhoon, Sungjae
Romanization

 Oh yeah. I’m a free man now
uri he-eojinji eolmana doetdago
wae jakku yeollakhae
(Why don’t you call me, babe?)
neo eobsi namgyeojin nae salmen endorpini
neomchyeo salmanhae

(I’ll never take you back, girl)
nae juwi chingudeuri nolla
nalgaega dallyeo deulddeun maeume so fly high
I’m not into you But I like U
jigyeowo ijen modu da STOP

 naega ni namjayeosseulddae jal haesseoyajiyo
maeil neol deryeodajugo neoman barabodeon
geunamjan ijen eobseoyo
naega ni namjayeosseulddae
wae mollasseoyo ireohge meotjinji
harujongil nae saenggakmanhaedo eojjeolsu eobseo
nan jigeumi joheunde (neo pigonhae)

jigeum oerowotni geumanhdeon namjadeul da eodigangeoni
(Because I don’t understand, girl)
ggumkkudeon FANTASY da chaewojul sarami
namalgo nugunde

ireohe doenikka deuldeora haebanggama
neo eobsido salmanhae keodaran nae banggwa
ijen chingudo manha
michi dorok nora
bamsaedorok ddeodeureodo sigani mojara
honjarado nan gwaenchandago bwa
isseumyeon pigonhago eobseumyeon
heojeonhadaneun mareun
baneun majjiman ama something wrong

naega ni namjayeosseulddae jal haesseoyajiyo
maeil neol deryeodajugo neoman barabodeon
geunamjan ijen eobseoyo
naegani namjayeosseulddae
wae mollasseoyo ireohge meotjinji
harujongil nae saenggakmanhaedo eojjeolsu eobseo
nan jigeumi joheunde [Peniel/All] (neo pigonhae)

bukkeureobji ijewaseo huhoehanikka
huhoedoeji isseul ddae jalhalgeol mariya
geureohge mariya cham mariya
yet eoreundeurui malsseum
imi ddeonan baeya ddan bae chaja ddeona

I’m a free man now, girl
You think I want you back?
Pssh get it in your head

naega ni namjayeosseulddae jal haesseoyajiyo
maeil neol deryeodajugo neoman barabodeon
geunamjan ijen eobseoyo
naega ni namjayeosseulddae
wae mollasseoyo ireohge meotjinji
harujongil nae saenggakmanhaedo eojjeolsu eobseo
nan jigeumi joheunde (neo pigonhae)

naega ni namjayeosseulddae
 
Cr:http://colorcodedlyrics.com
          Rom: AlphaBunny
          info: music.daum.net

No comments: