My Other Sides

This blog contain songs that I really, really love. And some of them, eeer... okey almost, are dedicated to my "Honey Baeb" Yong Joon ssi...

I said ...songs that I really like and love or my favorite. So it does not necessarily all new songs, but most of them are oldies. The songs that mostly I sang in Karaoke when I'm depressed and want to sing (my way of releasing depression is singing, though I have a broken vocal cord or dancing).

^__^

And now I'm so engross with the K-Pop, a South Korean Popular music that begun during the early 1990's and heavily influenced by the sounds and styles of popular Japanese artists. And today it follows the trend of American pop music scenes.

Though I don't understand the lyrics, I like their songs so much and I even emoting with the sad songs. The dance steps and the fashion made me go crazy over it .

Sometimes I copied some of the choreography and teach it to my groups for our performances.

This blog has no intention of infringement. I just want to collect all my favorites.

And I'm so eternally grateful to all the people who made the videos in YT that I uploaded here. Lots of heartfelt thanks to all of you.

So many K-pop groups now are popping up. Every week there's a new release singles, and as long as there's a new songs, well then, I always have new postings too ^^
I luv it !!!

But please, you out there, please buy the original records, CD and DVD's.... Okay ???





Unreachable Love

Unreachable Love

My Wild Wise Guy

My Wild Wise Guy

3.18.11

free counters

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Multiply

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

You're My Everything

Today I want to post one of my favorite song since late 70's and I wish BYJ could sing
this for me....oooopps... dreaming again :(



Santa Esmeralda were a Latin/Spanish influenced studio group
that emerged in the late 1970's.


You're My Everything
By Santa Esmeralda



You're my everything
the sun that shines above you makes the blue bird sing
the stars that twinkle way up in the sky...
tell me I'm in love...
When i kiss yours lips
I feel the rolling thunder to my fingertips
and all the while my head is in a spin
deep within...I'm in love...
You're my everything
and nothing really matters but the love you bring...
You're my everything
to see you in the morning
with those big brown eyes...
You're my everything
forever and a day I need you closed to me...
You're my everything
you never have to worry,never fear
for I am near...
Oh my everything
I live upon the land and see the sky above
I swim within her ocean
sweat and warm...
there's no storm,my love...
You're my everything
no,nothing really matters
but the love you bring...
You're my everything
to see you in the morning
with those big brown eyes...
You're my everything
forever and a day I need closed to me...
You're my everything
you never have to worry,nver fear
for I am near...
When I hold you tight
there's nothing that can harm you in the lonely night
I'll come to you and keep you safe and warm...
yes,so strong,my love...
When I kiss your lips
I feel the rolling thunder to my finger tips...
and all the while my head is in a spin
deep within,I'm in love..........


Many thanks to womaninlove28 of YT

^_^

No comments: