My Other Sides

This blog contain songs that I really, really love. And some of them, eeer... okey almost, are dedicated to my "Honey Baeb" Yong Joon ssi...

I said ...songs that I really like and love or my favorite. So it does not necessarily all new songs, but most of them are oldies. The songs that mostly I sang in Karaoke when I'm depressed and want to sing (my way of releasing depression is singing, though I have a broken vocal cord or dancing).

^__^

And now I'm so engross with the K-Pop, a South Korean Popular music that begun during the early 1990's and heavily influenced by the sounds and styles of popular Japanese artists. And today it follows the trend of American pop music scenes.

Though I don't understand the lyrics, I like their songs so much and I even emoting with the sad songs. The dance steps and the fashion made me go crazy over it .

Sometimes I copied some of the choreography and teach it to my groups for our performances.

This blog has no intention of infringement. I just want to collect all my favorites.

And I'm so eternally grateful to all the people who made the videos in YT that I uploaded here. Lots of heartfelt thanks to all of you.

So many K-pop groups now are popping up. Every week there's a new release singles, and as long as there's a new songs, well then, I always have new postings too ^^
I luv it !!!

But please, you out there, please buy the original records, CD and DVD's.... Okay ???





Unreachable Love

Unreachable Love

My Wild Wise Guy

My Wild Wise Guy

3.18.11

free counters

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Multiply

Friday, November 20, 2009

FT Island

F.T Island (Korean: 에프티 아일랜드)
Five Treasure Island, or FTI - a five member South Korean boy band

Choi Jong Hun (최종훈) - Leader, piano and guitar
Prior to joining FT Island, Jong Hun was well known online as an "Ulljjang" or Net Idol.
He is a very talented pianist and has played the piano since he was six years-old.
His fans love him even though he could be pretty awkward and cheesy on stage
Identity
: Sharp features & nose
Born: 07 March 1990
Height: 178cm

Weight: 60kg
Blood Type: A



Lee Hong Gi (이홍기) - Lead Vocalist
Hong Gi first debuted as a child actor but later decided to be a singer.
He has appeared in KBS2's kids drama "Magic Kid Masuri" and MBC's TV drama "Bingjun".

On EBS TV, he appeared in numerous dramas such as "Ggangsuni" and
was nicknamed "EBSHongstar". He has kept the name Hongstar ever since.

Identity: Smiling eyes & bright smile
Born: 02 March, 1990
Height: 176cm

Weight: 60kg
Blood Type: AB



Lee Jae Jin (이재진) - Bassist
In 2007, Jae Jin landed the prominent acting role in the KBS drama "Unstoppable Marriage".
Since then, his individual popularity has soared.
He is known to be the smart and serious one.
But he is not like that all the time, and can often be seen goofing around
with his fellow band member Hong Gi.

Identity: Kissable Lips
Born: 17 December 1991
Height: 177cm

Weight: 58kg

Blood Type: A



Choi Min Hwan (최민환) - Drummer
The baby of the group gets to play the drums! Barely 16 years-old,
he has been playing the drums since age 12.
Min Hwan's favourite food is chicken and he usually poses for the camera with his "double peace sign".

Identity: Cuteness
Born: 11 November 1992
Height: 171cm

Weight: 55kg

Blood Type: A


Song Seung Hyun (송승현)
Born: August 21, 1992
The latest edition to the band (he replaces Oh Won-bin) sings vocals, raps and plays the guitar.
New member Song Seung-hyun joined FT Island as Won-bin's replacement.

Former member:
Oh Won Bin (오원빈) - Guitar, vocals, rap
Won Bin is not only skilled in music, but also in martial arts.
He is an accomplished kickboxer and has been training since childhood.
He is know to be the tough and macho one in the group.

Identity: Smiling eyes, muscular arms and toned abs
Born: 26 March 1990
Height: 180cm

Weight: 63kg
Blood Type: O

Oh Won Bin announced that he has left the group in January 2009.
He enrolled in Gyeonggi University to continue his studies.


I Hope
Source: YT by kpopsubs



Missing You
Source: YT by Mysti3alxPockyy



Jeol-dae geu-reolli-ga eob-dago
Neon geu-reolli-ga eob-dago
I-byeori-ran eob-dago
Nan mideoseo-nneunde

Eo-di-butteo sijak-in-geonji
Hal su eom-neun peo-jeul-cheo-reom
Nae geu-ri-um-eui sijak-eun
Da neo-yeot-da-neun-geol

(Chorus)
Im Missing U, Missing U
Juk-do-rok geu-ri-un saram
Neomu bogoship-go geu-ri-wodo
Hal su eomneun mal
Im Missing U, Missing U
Geu-ttoh-rok sarang-han saram
Dashi na-e-ge-ro dohrawa-ju-genni
Im Missing U

Jeoldae byeon-halliga eob-dago
Neon geu-reolliga eob-dago
Nal sarang-handan geu ma-reun
Da mideosseo-nneunde

Geu-rae sijak-i isseot-damyeon
Kkeut-chi jeong-haejin yeong-hwa-cheo-reom
Sarang-gwa i-byeor-eui sunseo-do
Da jeong-haejin-geo-ni

(Chorus)
Im Missing U, Missing U
Juk-do-rok geu-ri-un saram
Neomu bogoship-go geu-ri-wodo
Hal su eomneun mal
Im Missing U, Missing U
Geu-ttoh-rok sarang-han saram
Dashi na-e-ge-ro dohrawa-ju-genni

(Bridge)
Nae sarang-ah sarang-ah
Na eob-shin mot sanda-haet-janha
Seul-peum-eul nae apheum-eul
Ni-ga deo apha-haet-janha

(Guitar Solo Bridge)

Nae pyeong-saeng-eul il-saeng-eul
Neo-man-eul sarang-hae-nneunde
Eo-tteoh-ge na eo-tteoh-ge
Neo-reul i-jeul-su-it-genni
Neol sarang-hae sarang-hae
Oh I love U, Im Missing U
Dashi na-e-ge-ro dohrawa-ju-genni
Im Missing U

Bad Woman
Source: YT by ledoquyen90



Sarangun Hajimayo
Source: YT by lepoquyen90



사랑앓이(Love Pain)
Source: YT by FTilove



Thanks a lot to kpopsubs, Mysti3alxPockyy, ledoquyen90,
and FTilove for all the videos.

*^__^*

No comments: