My Other Sides

This blog contain songs that I really, really love. And some of them, eeer... okey almost, are dedicated to my "Honey Baeb" Yong Joon ssi...

I said ...songs that I really like and love or my favorite. So it does not necessarily all new songs, but most of them are oldies. The songs that mostly I sang in Karaoke when I'm depressed and want to sing (my way of releasing depression is singing, though I have a broken vocal cord or dancing).

^__^

And now I'm so engross with the K-Pop, a South Korean Popular music that begun during the early 1990's and heavily influenced by the sounds and styles of popular Japanese artists. And today it follows the trend of American pop music scenes.

Though I don't understand the lyrics, I like their songs so much and I even emoting with the sad songs. The dance steps and the fashion made me go crazy over it .

Sometimes I copied some of the choreography and teach it to my groups for our performances.

This blog has no intention of infringement. I just want to collect all my favorites.

And I'm so eternally grateful to all the people who made the videos in YT that I uploaded here. Lots of heartfelt thanks to all of you.

So many K-pop groups now are popping up. Every week there's a new release singles, and as long as there's a new songs, well then, I always have new postings too ^^
I luv it !!!

But please, you out there, please buy the original records, CD and DVD's.... Okay ???





Unreachable Love

Unreachable Love

My Wild Wise Guy

My Wild Wise Guy

3.18.11

free counters

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Multiply

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Shinee



Lee Jinki (이진기) , his stage name - Onew (온유)
Born: December 14, 1989 (1989-12-14) (age 19) , 177 cm
The leader and oldest member in the group

Kim Jonghyun (김종현), commonly known as Jonghyun
Born: April 8, 1990 (1990-04-08) (age 19), 173 cm
The main vocalist in the group.

Kim Kibum (김기범), better known by his stage name Key (키)
Born: September 23, 1991 (1991-09-23) (age 18), 177 cm
A vocalist and one of the rappers in the group

Choi Minho (최민호), commonly known as Minho
Born: December 9, 1991 (1991-12-09) (age 17), 181 cm
The other rapper in group

Lee Taemin (이태민), commonly known as Taemin
Born: July 18, 1993 (1993-07-18) (age 16), 175 cm
The main dancer of the group

Ring Ding Dong
Source: YT by sment



Replay
Source: YT by aoireeza




Love Like Oxygen
Source: YT by yootina



A Mi Go
Source: YT by kpop26



Juliet
Source: YT by sment



Many thanks to sment, kpop26, yootina, and to aoireeza for all the videos.

No comments: