My Other Sides

This blog contain songs that I really, really love. And some of them, eeer... okey almost, are dedicated to my "Honey Baeb" Yong Joon ssi...

I said ...songs that I really like and love or my favorite. So it does not necessarily all new songs, but most of them are oldies. The songs that mostly I sang in Karaoke when I'm depressed and want to sing (my way of releasing depression is singing, though I have a broken vocal cord or dancing).

^__^

And now I'm so engross with the K-Pop, a South Korean Popular music that begun during the early 1990's and heavily influenced by the sounds and styles of popular Japanese artists. And today it follows the trend of American pop music scenes.

Though I don't understand the lyrics, I like their songs so much and I even emoting with the sad songs. The dance steps and the fashion made me go crazy over it .

Sometimes I copied some of the choreography and teach it to my groups for our performances.

This blog has no intention of infringement. I just want to collect all my favorites.

And I'm so eternally grateful to all the people who made the videos in YT that I uploaded here. Lots of heartfelt thanks to all of you.

So many K-pop groups now are popping up. Every week there's a new release singles, and as long as there's a new songs, well then, I always have new postings too ^^
I luv it !!!

But please, you out there, please buy the original records, CD and DVD's.... Okay ???





Unreachable Love

Unreachable Love

My Wild Wise Guy

My Wild Wise Guy

3.18.11

free counters

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Multiply

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Songs By JMC

Jose Mari Chan
Born in Iloilo City on March 11, 1945.
He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics from the Ateneo de Manila University in 1967.
He was awarded the TOYM in 1974 as one of the Ten Outstanding Young Men of the Philippines, Lifetime Achievement Awards from the Philippine Association of the Recording Industry and The Metro Pop Foundation.
He is recipient of the first ever ABS-CBN "ELITE Platinum Award" in 2005 and of the 2006 Dr. Jose P Rizal Award For Excellence

Give Me Your Love For Christmas
Source; YT by Prilpril21



A Perfect Christmas
Source: YT by clandestine143



Christmas In Our Hearts
Source: YT by pilipinasmabuhay100



A Wish On Christmas Night
Source: YT by egaygigi



Christmas Past
Source: YT by madecasa



Many thanks to Prilpril21, clandestine143,pilipinasmabuhay100,
egaygigiand madecasa for the VODs.

*^___^*


No comments: