My Other Sides

This blog contain songs that I really, really love. And some of them, eeer... okey almost, are dedicated to my "Honey Baeb" Yong Joon ssi...

I said ...songs that I really like and love or my favorite. So it does not necessarily all new songs, but most of them are oldies. The songs that mostly I sang in Karaoke when I'm depressed and want to sing (my way of releasing depression is singing, though I have a broken vocal cord or dancing).

^__^

And now I'm so engross with the K-Pop, a South Korean Popular music that begun during the early 1990's and heavily influenced by the sounds and styles of popular Japanese artists. And today it follows the trend of American pop music scenes.

Though I don't understand the lyrics, I like their songs so much and I even emoting with the sad songs. The dance steps and the fashion made me go crazy over it .

Sometimes I copied some of the choreography and teach it to my groups for our performances.

This blog has no intention of infringement. I just want to collect all my favorites.

And I'm so eternally grateful to all the people who made the videos in YT that I uploaded here. Lots of heartfelt thanks to all of you.

So many K-pop groups now are popping up. Every week there's a new release singles, and as long as there's a new songs, well then, I always have new postings too ^^
I luv it !!!

But please, you out there, please buy the original records, CD and DVD's.... Okay ???





Unreachable Love

Unreachable Love

My Wild Wise Guy

My Wild Wise Guy

3.18.11

free counters

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Multiply

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Miss $

Source:http://www.soompi.com/

I know Miss $ is a Duo but in their new album it's a trio. I'm not so sure if they added a new member permanently.



Yumi (유미)
Position: Leader and Rap
Full Name:Oh Yumi (오유미)
Nickname: Cat
Born: June 7, 1984
Height: 166 cm
Weight: 45 kg
Blood Type: A
Religion: Christian
Favorite Food: Japanese & Korean Food
Favorite Stars: Rhymer, Mr. Typhoon, 데니안 (Danny Ahn)
Favorite Actors: Lee Jun Ki, Daniel Henney, Jo Seung Woo
Favorite Musicians: Prince, Madonna, M Flow, TLC
Education: Dong-A University of AIR BROADCASTING & ENTERTAINMENT
Other Works: Paradise Rap Chulyeonjak Musical Season 2 & 3
Cyworld:www.cyworld.com/yumi8467

Hye Young (혜영)
Position: Rap
Full Name: Tae Hye Young (태혜영)
Born: August 31, 1985
Height: 162 cm
Weight: Unknown
Blood Type: B
Hobbies: Dog care
Religion: Christian
Favorite Food: Kimchi stew
Favorite Star: Chunja
Favorite Musicians: 2Pac, Eve
Education: International University
Cyworld:www.cyworld.com/def192

Nemo (니모)
Position: Vocal
Full name: Oh Sang Eun (오상은)
Born: August 24, 1984
Height: 159cm
Weight: 45kg
Blood Type: B
Hobbies: singing, watching movies, listening to music
Talents: singing, piano
Personality: talkative, friendly
Charm Point: long eye lashes, eyes
Favorite Songs to Sing: Park Hwayobi's "그런일은, S.E.S's "I'm Your Girl," Eco's "행복한 나를" ("Happy Me")
Favorite Singers: Mariah Carey, Park Hwayobi, Destiny's Child, N-Sync
Favorite Genre: R&B
Goals: become skilled in singing, dancing, and acapella
Quote: "Do your best in everything!"


What's love
Source: KPOPMV010 (Many thanks)


No comments: