My Other Sides

This blog contain songs that I really, really love. And some of them, eeer... okey almost, are dedicated to my "Honey Baeb" Yong Joon ssi...

I said ...songs that I really like and love or my favorite. So it does not necessarily all new songs, but most of them are oldies. The songs that mostly I sang in Karaoke when I'm depressed and want to sing (my way of releasing depression is singing, though I have a broken vocal cord or dancing).

^__^

And now I'm so engross with the K-Pop, a South Korean Popular music that begun during the early 1990's and heavily influenced by the sounds and styles of popular Japanese artists. And today it follows the trend of American pop music scenes.

Though I don't understand the lyrics, I like their songs so much and I even emoting with the sad songs. The dance steps and the fashion made me go crazy over it .

Sometimes I copied some of the choreography and teach it to my groups for our performances.

This blog has no intention of infringement. I just want to collect all my favorites.

And I'm so eternally grateful to all the people who made the videos in YT that I uploaded here. Lots of heartfelt thanks to all of you.

So many K-pop groups now are popping up. Every week there's a new release singles, and as long as there's a new songs, well then, I always have new postings too ^^
I luv it !!!

But please, you out there, please buy the original records, CD and DVD's.... Okay ???





Unreachable Love

Unreachable Love

My Wild Wise Guy

My Wild Wise Guy

3.18.11

free counters

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Multiply

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You're Handsome Ost


Promise
Source: YT by kpopsubs



A.N.Jell - Jang Geun Suk, Park Shin Hye, Jung Yong Hwa & Lee Hong Ki

Good Bye
Source: YT by is281



Without Words - 9th Street
Source: YT by Shae



Still by Lee Hong Ki
Source: YT bubblegumstar



Romanized Lyrics:

sa rang eun a nil geo ra go
jeol dae ro a nil geo ra go
mae beon sog yeo wat ji man nae mam eun ja kku neo reur bu reu go
han geor eum do mang chyeo bo go han geor eum mir eo nae bwa do
geu reor su rog neon nae an e keo jeo ga go iss eo

geu man keum sa rang ha na bwa geu man keum gi da ri na bwa
geu to rog a peu ge hae do nae mam eun neor tteo nar su eopt na bwa
sa rang eun ha na in ga bwa
nae mam eun byeon chi an na bwa
neor hyang hae ji kyeo on sa rang i je neun da man ar su it da go

tta tteut han neo ui nun bic i tta tteut han neo ui sa rang i
dar a nar su rog nae an e keo jyeo ga go iss eo

neo do nar sa rang haet na bwa neo do nar gi da ryeot na bwa
geu to rog a peu ge hae do ne mam eun nar tteo nar su eopt na bwa
sa rang eun ha na in ga bwa
nae mam eun byeon chi an na bwa
neor hyang hae ji kyeo on sa rang i je neun da man ar su it da go
neor sa rang hae

ttae ro neun sa rang i hog eun nun mur i
u rir him deul ge hae do
sa rang hae sa rang hae nae gyeot en neo man iss eu myeon dwae

yeo jeon hi sa rang ha na bwa
yeo jeon hi gi da ri na bwa
meo ri reur sog yeo bo a do ga seum eun sog ir su neun eopt na bwa
sa rang eun ha na in ga bwa
nae mam eun byeon chi an na bwa
neor hyang hae ji kyeo on sa rang i je neun da man ar su it da go
neor sa rang hae



My Heart's Calling - Kim Dong Wook
Source: YT by bubblegumstar


Lyrics:

jo gum do u so yo
heng bok han mi so ro
ja ku man gu de rul cha na
ne mam da le do rok

jo gum do u so yo
se sang i gu del jil tu ha do rok
ja ku man gu del bu ru nun ne ma mi
yok sim do ne jil mo tal te ni


ga su mi yo ke sa rang han dan mal jo cha mo ta ni ka
nun mu ri to jo gu ri u mi hu ru go hu ru ni ka
ga si cho rom mo ge go lyo bo rin sul pun gu mal man
ha ru jong il gwit ka ye mem dol go man it jo


we ha pil gu de jo gu de rul
sa rang ha ge dwen nun ji
go gel jo o do a ni ra go he do
i mi gu del no chil mo ta ne yo


ga su mi yo ke sa rang han dan mal jo cha mo ta ni ka
nun mu ri to jo gu ri u mi hu ru go hu ru ni ka
ga si cho rom mo ge go lyo bo rin sul pun gu mal man
ha ru jong il gwit ka ye mem dol go man it jo


sa rang he yo gu del sa rang he yo yong won hi
gu de nal po ji a nun de do


su chon bon sik gu del bu ru go bu lo bwa do mo ru jo
hang sang gu ja ri ye so gu del gi da ryo do mo ru jo
ba bo cho rom gu jo ba ra bo nun mo nan sa rang ul
gu den mo ru si jo a mu ri bu lo do

Many thanks to Kpopsubs, is281, Shae and to Bubblegumstar for all the Videos in You Tube.
*^__^*

No comments: